Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Hubby's Birthday!


We've been married for 5 months now and being with him was the best thing that's ever happened to me. Despite the challenges of marriage and the struggles to shape a better future for our family, I am always there for him and vice versa.  We had an early birthday celebration together with out family at Pier One. It was a simple dinner but its the thought that counts,another year for him, another blessing from God.  Happy birthday Pa.. We love you so much! -Vea&Sam


I love the details of my top. They are like circles intertwined!:)
Blue and black can never go wrong, right?:)
Bandage skirts make a fab outfit for a dinner out/party
HYPE MY LOOK:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sal! I just found out you blog. I love your outfit! Btw, what lipstick are you wearing in your pictures? te-hee :)

    ReplyDelete