Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to December



Blazer: Mom's closet | Animal print top: Thrifted | Leggings: July | Bag: Parisian

Its the first Sunday of Advent and just 3 days to go for the month of December. I've been controlling myself now on not to go berserk on clothes and shoes.HEHE. Besides, Christmas is just around the corner and I know a lot of sales and bazaars will happen. For my look, I dug through my mom's closet and found this cool red blazer. Glad that she kept it all these years! I paired it with an animal print top and leggings to compliment the red. What's the lesson for this look? " That there are treasures to be found on old and vintage clothing, you just have to be creative and stylish to get the look you want!" Thank God for Thrift stores/ Mom's closet.^_^

HYPE MY LOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment