Thursday, November 17, 2011

Neutral Combination

Finally got hold of my new babies!!
Finally got one of these satchel bags! Thanks to Closet Chic

Tada! The Jeffrey Campbell inspired platforms in beige!<3

My perfect pair! Cant wait to use them!:)


Did a little shopping online and found my perfect Satchel bag! It was hard for me to find bags that are not too expensive but still suits my taste. Lucky me I found one in Closet Chic 's site. Visit her page and choose bags that are good on the budget!  Then there's the apple of my eye, the Jeffrey Campbell shoes. AGAIN, I've had a hard time choosing stuff online especially shoes since I cant be assured of the quality and the perfect fit. Lucky me again,haha! Strolled around SM and to my surprise,passing by PrimaDonna store, there they were..the shoes I've been wanting for sooo long! Without any hesitance, I bought them! Talk about satisfying your cravings!haha. Can't wait to use my new babies. Neutral colors really looks chic and timeless.

1 comment: