Monday, February 6, 2012

Corporate Hunt

Denim blazer: Fish18 | Dress: Maze | Bag: Tonic | Shoes: Parisian | Rope bracelet: Accessorize


Hello guys! Sorry for being absent again in the blogosphere! Been very busy with the preparations for my baby's first birthday. Its gonna be on the 25th already! 
Just a quick outfit post on what I wore last Sunday. I entitled this as corporate hunt coz my super amazing MOM was so excited for me. WHY? I had a text for a job interview I am applying and requires something corporate to wear! As you all know, I am a nurse and our only outfit is plain white! We don't get to be all fashionista with our work attire. So my mom and I had a little hunt for the corporate attire. 
(Happy because I got to do a little shopping!) 
My interview was scheduled yesterday, February 6, 2012. I didn't get the chance to do an outfit shot of what we bought because I didn't have anybody to take a picture of me.haha. I'll make it up in another post,okay?:)
The interview went well and luckily I was able to make it to the 3rd and final interview. I'll keep it a secret first on what position I applied. I'll brag about it if I do get the call that I'm HIRED!
Wish me luck guys! And keep safe all the time!



2 comments:

  1. Love this corporate look, Salvee! :) Great combination for your blazer and dress! ♥

    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoes :)

    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.com/
    come and visit my blog

    ReplyDelete