Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pink Wednesdays

Cardigan: Mango |  Shorts: Topshop | Necklace: Colorstones


If Nicki Minaj has Pink Fridays, I have Pink Wednesdays. Lol.haha 
This is just a quick post before I leave for work in about 30 minutes. I'm loving this new found "career". I never thought teaching would be fun, especially with Korean students. So normally we have a uniform for school but Wednesdays would always be dress up or dress down days and this is what I wore for my first week. I'll try to update every now and then my outfit post. haha
Have a great day ahead!

P.S. Its the American Idol finale. Who are you rooting for? Honestly my vote goes to Philip Phillips!hehe


 

1 comment:

  1. How are Koreans like? especially when you are teaching? I want to teach ESL too soon :) Any tips?

    ReplyDelete