Friday, November 18, 2011

Florals over Colors.


Floral blazer: Thrifted  |  Mustard top: SM department store | Bandage skirt | Satchel bag: Closet chic | Jeffrey Campbell inspired platforms: PrimaDonna

This is what I wore during the Forever21 opening. I love the current trend of color blocking so I paired this electric blue skirt with a mustard top,which by the way is so comfy to wear since its silky. I felt my look lacked something so I threw on this cute "kurdoroy" floral blazer and viola! To finish, I used neutral colors for my bag and shoes so that it wouldn't look off.

HYPE MY LOOK:

3 comments:

  1. Hello Salve! I am actually listening to She's Got You High and it's your blog music!! Waaaah! Made me so happy!!!

    Love your floral blazer, great steal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Salvee! Thank you for dropping by my blog. ♥ Followed you here as well. Let's keep in touch! Love your skirt and shoes, btw!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ChyreL: hello! thank u! u added me sa FB also right?:) hehe..glad i made u happy with the song! love this song too!:))

    @Arnie: your welcome!:)
    thanks too!:)

    ReplyDelete