Thursday, December 1, 2011

Love Diva



Yesterday afternoon, hubby and I went to a new mall here in Cebu which is the J Centre, located in Bakilid, Mandaue City.Just as I was exploring their stores and boutiques, I saw this poster in the left wing of the mall. It then came to my mind that I've read blogs of other fashion bloggers about this brand of accessories. WOOOT! Another first in Cebu. The Love Diva!

Love Diva originated from Australia and offers customers up-to-date jewelries at affordable prices. It has its flagship store here in the Philippines located at the Alabang Town Center. For more details about Love Diva, go the their site here or like their facebook fanpage Love Diva Philippines. Can't wait when their store is going to open here in Cebu and become DIVAlicious!

1 comment: