Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist 2011

Jeffrey Campbell lace Litas

Boots perfect for a holiday outfit
Ankle booties.
 Found these shoes all in Solestruck

Of course, more SHOES definitely and so neatly arranged in a shoe closet

More blazers. Exactly like the ones in the pic. I cant get enough of blazers. It's like my go-to piece everytime I feel my outfit's lacking.

Sequined tops, sweaters and dresses!
More cute dresses.

Everything in this collage!HAHA
Every woman's dream: A WALK IN CLOSET
Shopping spree in Topshop, Forever21, Mango, SM Ladies wear and SM accessories, What a Girl Wants and bazaars!

A Smashbox make-up set. Found one in Beauty bar Ayala and the price: for gift purposes!haha

Wanted to trade my Nikon d40 with a Nikon d3000. Its not that pricey and the cam has really good reviews.
The iPhone 4s
Weekend or Week long getaway! Maybe an out of the country trip like Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand
HOUSE and LOT and winning the LOTTERY!

A pink room for my little girl, Sam

COMPLETE FAMILY
And of course, PEACE,LOVE AND HAPPINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment