Sunday, January 8, 2012

Light green Lightness

Boyfriend top: Maze | Shorts: Thrifted | Bag: Accessorize | Shoes: Aikuri Closet | Necklace: Forever21


 This is such an instant slash lazy ensemble I wore during an ordinary day spent at the mall. HEEEEE. I  love wearing boyfriend tops, polos and blazers because it doesn't reveal too much but flatters my body well, plus its really a current trend. Thank you Olsen Twins, Alexa Chung, etc! Pairing it with some sexy shorts or skirts add the girly feel to your outfit. The floral shorts are actually knee length but I fell in love with the print so decided to buy it and had it altered. It now looks sexy and casual. I always go thrift hunting when I'm on a budget coz I always find some pretty one-of-a-kind items that are not found in the mall. You can already have a shopping spree with less then 300pesos! I'm lucky coz I was able to give my number to one of my go to thrift stores here and whenever they have 50 pesos sale on all items, they just text me! :)
Anyway, I had a very light feeling wearing some green, hence the title.

SINULOG fever is also coming! It's Philippine's grandest festival in honor of Senyor Sto. Nino! Lots of street parties, dancing, colorful costumes and food! Come to Cebu this January 15,2012 and witness a festival for our devotion and faith to the Little Nino!
Schedule of activities can be found here or like Sinulog 2012 fanpage on Facebook.
VIVA PIT SENYOR!

2 comments:

  1. Wore something similar last year when I went out with my gay friend. Love boyfriend shirts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! those shorts are thrifted? hehe, like them!

    ReplyDelete