Thursday, March 8, 2012

A New District in Town: District 50

Here's where I celebrated a simple lunch out with hubby and Sam for my 24th birthday.
Love the vintage cafe ambience and food! It's like TGIF but a cheaper version when it comes to the prices.

Their mini bar slash counter
HERBIE THE CAR is here!haha Its actually a table good for 2-3 persons
Menu. Pricelist is okay. Haven't tried all their dishes yet but I won't complain with their price range. From 50php- 800php.

Lots of vintage stuff that adorn the walls.
For the happy gents and ladies!:)
I love the black and white tiles on their floor.
What I ordered: Cream dory in Pesto and green peas. I am always an addict to dory. Whether steamed, fillet, grilled, chips, etc!
Hubby's order: Barbeque ribs. Taste good too.
For dessert: Jen's smore and brownie


From 1-5, I can rate this place 4. 
You can visit District 50 at the 2nd floor of J Centre Mall, Bakilid, Mandaue City Cebu.



2 comments: