Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 RTW

I have always been a fan of celebrity stylist and fashion icon Rachel Zoe.
I watch her reality show The Rachel Zoe Project and it fascinates me on how show manages to make fashion trends and look the part as well, especially putting on a fur coat with hubby Rodger by her side! (Every woman's dream, to have a fashionista partner,not friend.haha!)

"When you look like you stepped out of a catalog, that's never good. People shouldn't succumb to trend, they should interpret trend. "
Rachel Zoe

Here are some of my favorite looks from her Spring 2012 RTW Collection

My favorite!!
Second fave! Love those pants!
Summer dress!
Love!
Third fave!
Photos from Fashionetc



Lots of classic, clean and feminine pieces to love and adore.
Ahhhh!! Just can't help imagining myself wearing all those beautiful clothes! Libre ang mangarap!
Which one is your fave?:)



P.S
My birthday giveaway is still up! Click here to join!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment