Sunday, March 25, 2012

I love being a Mom

First up, I just want to say I LOVE YOU GEORGINA SAMUELLE!:)
Second, my title for this post is I love being a Mom because I just do! I've been away from work for more than a year now,but each day spent with Sam whether at home or in the mall is just priceless. I'm so happy that she's able to walk already, coz we can ramp through the mall floors anytime!haha 
My weekends are usually spent with my Mom and Sam and we do malling and shopping once in a while,but most of it is foooooooddddddddtrippiinnnnnnnnnnnn!!:)
Just because I have a kid, doesn't mean its a hindrance to dress up! I still make effort to look good and all "fashyown" even if I have to carry Sam around. Although less heels,more flats for footwear.
With all honestly, I feel so proud pushing the stroller and still have an outfit to flaunt.haha

Mustard top: NY Square from SM dept. store | Print and pleated skirt: July | Shoes: Mendrez | Necklace: Jadore

And of course, this post won't be complete without pictures of me and my little girl <3

For her outfit: Tiered dress from Gap | Leggings: Gap | Silver shoes: SM | Floral ribbon: Forever21
French Baker
Chicken Parmigiano
She displays interest in clothes haha :)

By the way, I know a lot of you have already heard about the brand Majolica Majorca.
I've read a lot of post from beauty and fashion bloggers about this brand. Its unique name is said that its from a legend about a mythical bird that transformed from a simple human girl to a gorgeous creature.
It is a brand birthed by the Shiseido cosmetic group and has been famous in Asia since it started. 
Good news to all lovely Cebuanas because Majolica Majorca is now in Cebu!



Located at the Upper Ground level Department store of SM City Cebu, Cosmetics section

1 comment:

  1. You're one hot mama! Sus! I wish my frame would stay the same when it's my turn. CHOS!

    ReplyDelete