Thursday, April 5, 2012

Amidst the Heat

Sheer floral robe: Gift | Top: Bayo | Leggings: July | Sandals: PeoplearePeople



Okay, so..Amidst the heat, I wore this! haha. If you're thinking that I sweated a lot with this outfit, think again. We did our Visita Iglesia so I opted to wear something comfortable since we'll be going from one church to another and I'd be carrying Sam the whole time. I also wore leggings to make it appropriate for church. Shoutout to Ate Mich for giving me this cute floral robe too! Super love the floral design and its sheer so its very light. 
On the other hand, I'm so ready for you Mr. Sun! Excited for our beach getaway next week. Finally time for some rest and relaxation and fun time for the kids! I'll be posting my getaway must haves on my next blog. 
Enjoy the heat everyone!haha



5 comments:

  1. Salvee!!! Swear I LOVE your floral robe! :"> You look great!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. la-la-LOVE the robe...exactly what i've been looking for, for summer. <3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the robe as well!! Damn! Haha! I think I saw you in People are People Ayala last week but I was not so sure. Happy Easter, Salvee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your floral outfit!
    You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)
    I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Salvella,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete