Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunny Side Up

Swimwear from South Shores


Day 2 of our 2-day Getaway and the sun is shining so brightly! Since it's our last day, decided to wear a two-piece to and get a tan. Who cares about stretchmarks anyway??
Never felt more confident about myself ever since I had my little girl and married to a good hearted and fine man. I never cared anymore about what other people think of me. I threw all the negativity of the past and looked forward to a better future. I know there will always be backstabbers, people who just hate your every move, or plainly just don't like you, but they are just People. A hundred or more loves me and that's the only important thing. (Where's all this drama coming from?haha)
Anyway, I had a wonderful time with my family. Hope you guys enjoy summer with your loved ones too!:)



6 comments:

  1. wala ka naman stretchmarks eh! :))) mine is really visible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Haaaaaaaaaaveee a loooooooot!hehe..camera does the magic!:P

      Delete
  2. Sexy! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so sexy!

    filipina ka ba?...

    kasi you're hot like your country! hehe

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete