Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Apple Green

Blazer: Mom | Inner: Forever21 | Pants: Lucky brand | Sandals: Primadonna


Apple for Red, Green for Neon. haha. I know this isn't  the best location to do outfit shots (hello rugs and hinayhays) but I just made use of the space to get one. Finally crashed out 3 on my wishlist since I got my job. Hoooraaay!! They will be revealed on my next posts.*wink
Spent the holiday slash Independence Day at the mall and caught up with a friend from college, Krystel (hi, Tel! I sooo miss college years, especially my friends and classmates plus the duty experience. Seeing old pictures of us in duty uniforms and our famous pink+gray school uniform sure put a big smile on my face. It was 4 years of friendship, fun, hard work, determination, patience, excitement and pure madness!haha. Seriously, I had a lot of experiences worth remembering, may it be the good, the bad, or the ugly.:p




3 comments: