Friday, July 13, 2012

Life Lately

Did I just hear the date today? July 14,2012. Oh yeah! It's the middle of the year and I've only had a few posts for the past months. Please don't underestimate me or anything, it's just that I'm just too tired to open my laptop. Sue me. I've been absent here but real life is so in action. Work is still work. I do have a lot of outfits worn almost everyday but there's no one to take a picture of me. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to bring my camera. Or maybe i don't want to be shot. Haha. Maybe this is the period when a blogger has to think of the real world first. I consider this as my alternate universe because I enjoy blogging,as much as reading other blogs too. I don't know what shall I call this phase I am in, but maybe the word Hibernation can help. So to my readers, thank you for your patience. I am not logging off. I will try my best to post almost everyday. Well, just expect to get posts from me during weekends.Haha!:)

Posting some photos over the past weeks.
Date with hubby at Army Navy I.T. Park. Yummy burger and burrito and fries!
My royal Highness.:p
Outfits. Neon for me. Floral for her.<3
 White cheese pizza and Potato gusto from Da Vinci. I can go on days just eating this, and date with mom with a little shopping downtown in between.
Welcome back sister from another mother!
Box of macaron and chocolates from my Japanese student
Sam's new ride!
Korean foodtrip and night out with co-teachers.
Me: 12 hours ago.haha


1 comment:

  1. i love the floral dress and i love what you wore twelve hours ago! pareha tag kahimtang ay, bad bloggers. haha!

    ReplyDelete