Monday, July 23, 2012

Where are the drums?


Dress: Forever21 | Clutch: H&M from Flatterbuy | Shoes: Parfois | Earrings: Jaded


I can hear drums beating when I look at my pictures.haha. Tribal queen ang peg?
I love how bodycon dresses still flatter my body even if it had undergone some major changes after giving birth, particularly my hips are rounder and they look like they are one inch higher than my waist.haha
 Don't you just love the prints? Tribal is so in these days. I got so excited to match my aztec clutch with my aztec dress. Then, sticked with basic black shoes to complement and not overpower the clothes.
Also, I think my background is getting kinda boring. I haven't found the perfect spot for outfit shots coz I really prefer street shots and natural light. I'm too lazy to bring my slr around especially with Sam.haha. I can only wish to have a genie in a bottle that can instantly turn into my very own photographer.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment