Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pink & Stripes

Top: Mango | Skirt: Forever21 | Necklace: Accessorize | Ring: Aldo | Wedge: Mendrez

You may have noticed my vanity in this post, coz I'm just lovin the feel of my black background with gold details! Which by the way is just a wallpaper used to cover the renovated walls of Waterfront Hotel Cebu. I think their making the hotel GRANDER than ever. Anyhoo, today is my mom's 51st birthday and this is what I wore. I got that skirt from Forever21 in a very good price, plus its very comfy and sexy to wear! My mood was kinda girly to go pink with the top. Accessorized with one of my fave necklace from Accessorize plus a cute flower ring from Aldo. Finished it with again, NEUTRAL shoes and bag. Im just really loving the color beige!! Looking at my outfit, it seems like its more of a Tribal feel, hmmm..Chic tribal perhaps!:)

HYPE MY LOOK:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment