Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year Ender

Top: SM Department Store | Leopard shorts: July | Bag: Oleg Cassini | Shoes: Primadonna

My last look for 2011! I gotta say I'm happy I discovered blogger because its way of how I can express myself through the things I love. I'm looking forward to the years ahead wherein I can make improvements as a blogger and as a person in general. 2011 was such a great blessing to me. The start of the year was so exciting since my expected date of birth is March 2,2011. It was 9 months of waiting and finally last February 23,2011 at 5:02 am my Georgina Samuelle was born. She was the greatest gift from God. Fast forward to March, I turned 23 and celebrated it with my close friends and family. Then by end of March, I got engaged to my husband. It was a wonderful experience planning for a civil wedding on our own. We didn't want the typical courtroom marriage so we went with all the hassle with the requirements and preparation and got a garden wedding. We opted for a civil wedding first because we want to pay full a grand wedding when we can already afford it ourselves. I'll post a blog of my wedding soon,plus pictures. The other months of 2011 was spent on family building. It had to sink in to me that I'm no longer single and that my priorities and responsibilities are now mature. I'm looking forward to next year,that my career will already take off, I mean take its course. I pray I'll be able to work as a nurse again and complete my requirements to be able to go out of the country to provide a better future for my family. Other than this, I wish good health and bountiful blessings to my Sam,husband Jeffrey, family and friends! Happy 2012 everyone!

Another way to end my year right is to spend it with my best FRIENDS. It became an annual thing for us to gather and do Manito-Manita. We had a simple dinner at The Old Cul-de-Sac and just enjoyed each others company.

Fish fillet with lemon. The meal of the night!hehe
Spicy Gambas
Gifts!! Above: for our Manito-Manita  | Below: Sam's gifts from her ninongs and ninangs

EVERYONE HAPPY!!
What I got: Vintage necklace and Geometric earrings from Maica. Thank you!<3

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy new year, Salvee!!! :) Love this outfit especially your shoes.

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete