Monday, March 26, 2012

Because I want it Simple

Don't you just love the blue animal prints? Not the usual brown.
The shoes that I bought from Sarah Tirona 's closet sale.
Printed top: Forever21 | Shorts: July | Shoes: Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles


Chilling on a Sunday afternoon. Outfit pose before going to the mall.
I was too lazy to put on any accessories, but my top already gave some umph! and my shorts added more color. The shoes, which I bough from Ms. Sarah Tirona also added some edge to my simple outfit. Of course, I changed into flats after this shoot. haha


Forever21 Cebu will also be having a 3-day sale this March 30-April 1!
Ooohh temptation again. haha. 


 

3 comments:

  1. I <3 your shoes and you bought it from Sarah pala. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, now following your blog! I also joined your giveaway. :) Anyway, I'm tagging you in this post http://starmishie.blogspot.com/2012/03/first-blog-award-liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete