Monday, April 30, 2012

Grey Sky Morning

 Nude pink lips to match my clutch
Top: Forever21 | Pants: Freego | Clutch: Softcore | Boots: Wade



Another take on the sheer trend. I love how this look can be sexy and girly at the same time. Wear it with skirt or shorts for the lady look, then wear it with leggings or jeans for the edgier look. One thing to remember is when you wear sheer blouses, take into consideration your intimates. Wear bras that are not too revealing. To be safe, wear nude or black bras and tube tops. 

I wore this to the Vertical Horizon concert yesterday at the Waterfront Hotel in Cebu. One word: NOSTALGIA! The first time I heard their song which was "Everything You Want", I became a fan. Found my first record of them too, which was a cassette tape!haha. I never thought that after 12 years, I would be able to watch them live and I must say,they are 10x better live! 
More pictures from the concert on my next post.

4 comments:

  1. I want those boots, hehe.
    Join my giveaway :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your top!! :) And of course the title. Wasn't able to watch them coz I had work :(

    Please join my That Quaint Store giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/store-in-focus-that-quaint-store.html

    ReplyDelete