Friday, May 11, 2012

Mixed Prints

Jumpshorts used as a top: Bazaar | Retro pants: Mom | Clutch: Splash


I was feeling extra extra super duper happy today coz we just celebrated our first wedding anniversary. We had lunch at a famous restaurant here in Cebu called Casa Verde. I decided to wear something comfortable and bright to compliment my mood so I mixed two prints, one with my top and the other with my clutch. To tone down the mix of colors, I paired it with these white high waist pants that my Mom handed me down. So obviously she wore these back in the days,haha! Imagine how slim she was. 
This is also my first post with my self-proclaimed "awesome" hair.haha. I really love this new look which gave me an idea to call this the "Mama-ble" look. Don't ask why.:p



6 comments:

  1. Sophisticted!

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! and love your new hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mish! and advance Happy Mother's day to you!:)

      Delete
  3. so cute nman that top sis, i like the print and the color.

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salve, I have some of my blog photos taken there. How come di ta mag abot ni Vanessa? LOL!

    Also, cheers to you both and you look so happy in the photos! <3 the clutch!

    ReplyDelete